Cracking the CLEP, 5th Edition
By Tom Meltzer
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780375764936, 448pp.)
Publication Date: May 29, 2007
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Acing the CLEP is very different from getting straight A's in school, so The Princeton Review doesn't try to teach you everything there is to know about every subject -- only the techniques that you need to score higher on the CLEP. Cracking the CLEP focuses on the most popular CLEP subject tests, including English Composition, College Mathematics, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences. This fully updated edition of Cracking the CLEP also includes 5 full-length sample exams. The questions on these tests are exactly like those on real CLEP exams, and there are complete explanations for every solution in the book.
Cracking the CLEP, 5th Edition will teach you how to
- Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
- Avoid the tricky Restructuring Sentences and Analyzing Writing questions on the English exam
- Tackle the Humanities exam by using clues in the questions
- Crack the algebra problems by "plugging in" numbers in place of letters
- Ace the Social and Natural Science exams by tailoring your review to the tests