Weber's New Real Grilling
Weber's New Real Grilling
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, Paperback, 9780376027986, 336pp.
Publication Date: April 2, 2013
List Price: $24.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Buy at Local Store
Enter your zip code below to purchase from an indie close to you.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase
Grilling out is an essential part of the American culture, and Weber's name is synonymous with barbecue, bringing friends and families together to create moments that make lasting memories.Weber's New Real Grillingcelebrates the joy of being in the backyard and gathering around the grill. Complete with more than 200 simple, classic, and most of all drop-to-your-knees delicious recipes, this book explores the foods and flavors that are made for grilling: the very best recipes for beef, pork, poultry, and seafood, small plates, vegetables and sides, desserts, and the best rubs, marinades, brines, and sauces. Find basic grilling skills, valuable tips, and tried-and-true techniques inWeber's New Real Grillingthat will turn any griller into an expert outdoor entertainer. Weber's New Real Grillingincludes:
- 200 delicious recipes, each with a full-color photo
- A guide on mastering the basics, including essential tools, advice on how to stock the griller's pantry, knife skills, common techniques, and more
- Tips on various grill set ups, different fuel types including lump charcoal and how to us and control it, plus grill cleaning essentials and safety
- Advanced Training on how to get the most from your grill with smoke cooking basics, rotisserie cooking, pizza on the grill, and using a wok to stir-fry on the grill
- Grill skills sections with tips, tricks, and how-tos of barbecue favorites for perfect steaks, ribs, turkey, and salmon
- Fun detours into the past with classic recipes from Weber's grilling archives -- complete with an update for modern palates
- Classic remix recipes which dive into Weber's grilling archives and update classic recipes for the modern palate.
About the Author
Jamie Purviance graduated from Stanford University and the Culinary Institute of America (with high honors) before earning a reputation as one of America's top grilling experts. He is the author of several cookbooks, with millions of copies sold, and his articles have appeared in numerous publications, such as Bon Appetit, Better Homes and Gardens, Cooking Light, EatingWell, Town & Country, and the Los Angeles Times. One of his recent books, Weber's Way to Grill, was a finalist for a James Beard Award, and two of his cookbooks have been New York Times best sellers. Purviance teaches grilling at schools and resorts all over America and has appeared on many national television shows: Today, The Early Show, Good Morning America, and The Oprah Winfrey Show-as well as on PBS, CNN, and the Food Network."