I'm Too Young for This!
The Natural Hormone Solution to Enjoy Perimenopause
Publication Date: September 24, 2013
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Why Wait to Feel Good Again?
If you're in your thirties or forties, your body is changing, and so are your moods, sleep, health, and weight. Tired of being at the mercy of your hormones? Armed with the knowledge in this book, you don't have to be. Perimenopause can be enjoyable if you know what to do. I'm Too Young for This! details how you can get your body and mind back on track, safely and without drugs, including:
- How our bodies transition hormonally—from puberty through perimenopause.
- The common complaints of perimenopause—and hidden factors that may keep you symptomatic.
- What are the minor and major hormones, and the important role they play in feeling good and staying vibrant and healthy.
- What to eat—including Perimenopausal Power Foods—as well as other lifestyle shifts that are critical to your successful transition.
- Cutting-edge research that proves the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormone replacement (BHRT).
- The Symptom Solver: a state-of-the-art guide to immediate relief for your hormonal complaints. Plus, how to find the right doctor as well as get your most frequently asked questions answered by expert hormone specialists.
Your life is about to change for the better. You can feel great, be vibrant, healthy, thin, and sexy! This book shows you how.
SUZANNE SOMERS has been dubbed a health pioneer by the Wall Street Journal and thanked by Dr. Mehmet Oz for teaching people to be “crazy smart” about their health. She is the author of twenty-four books, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers Sexy Forever, Knockout, Ageless, Suzanne Somers’ Fast and Easy, and Get Skinny on Fabulous Food, and the New York Times bestsellers Bombshell; Breakthrough; Keeping Secrets; Eat Great, Lose Weight; Eat, Cheat, and Melt the Fat Away; Slim and Sexy Forever; and The Sexy Years. Suzanne received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Host in a Lifestyle/Travel Program for her weekly morning talk show The Suzanne Show on Lifetime.
"Emphasizes a common-sense approach to health as the first line of defense in controlling hormonal changes." --Publishers Weekly