Advanced Deerhunter's Bible
By John Weiss
(Main Street Books, Paperback, 9780385423519, 192pp.)
Publication Date: September 1, 1993
Categories: Hunting - General
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
This book explores the world of the whitetail deer, its feeding, traveling, and mating habits, and shows how to use this knowledge to refine your hunting skills.
• All about the whitetail's senses—and how to outwit them
• What you can learn from a deer's body language
• Understanding antler rubs, pellets, tracks, beds, and scrapes
• Calling, rattling, and decoying whitetails
• Stand hunting, stillhunting, and driving