What to Expect When You're Expected
A Fetus's Guide to the First Three Trimesters
Publication Date: October 13, 2009
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- "My mother just took a sip of white wine. Am I going to end up looking like some Chernobyl baby now?"
- "So far Mommy is spending most of her pregnancy in a state of stress, anxiety, and depression. Which one should she focus on?"
- "I'm kicking as hard as I can, but Mom says it feels like 'butterflies fluttering.' Am I doing something wrong?"
- "Why do my parents blast Mozart at me every night right when I'm trying to sleep? ?"
- "To the nearest hundred, how many people should Mommy invite to my birth?
Mike Loew has been the Graphics Editor for The Onion since 1995. He was a co-author and produced the graphics for The Onion's New York Times #1 bestseller Our Dumb Century and is the author of Tough Call.
Billed as "a fetus' guide to the first three trimesters," What to Expect When You're Expected, by Daily Show writer David Javerbaum, is a tongue-in-cheek take on life in utero. More at NPR.org
NPR Audio Player Requires Flash Upgrade: Please upgrade your plug-in to view this content.