My Bad Parent
Do as I Say, Not as I Did
By Troy Osinoff
(Perigee Books, Paperback, 9780399161605, 163pp.)
Publication Date: October 24, 2012
List Price: $14.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
No parent is perfect. But let’s just say some need more guidance than others.
My Bad Parent is a reminder of the lesson all parents will unavoidably pass down: Do as I say, not as I do. With full-color candid photos and wry captions, this book exposes the least effective techniques for raising healthy, balanced children. It chronicles the high adventure of raising a child to adulthood, or at least until the kid can do a keg stand all by himself.
My Bad Parent tackles the toughest issues in modern parenting, including:
• The number of feet in the air it is permissible to launch a child
• The proper size paint bucket used as a motorcycle’s sidecar
• The right time to introduce a toddler to the exciting world of political extremism
• What’s better for a toddler—a standard or a retractable leash?