The Single Woman's Guide to Buying a First Home
By Vanessa Summers
(Perigee Trade, Paperback, 9780399530760, 208pp.)
Publication Date: March 1, 2005
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Buying a home is an excellent investment, and more and more women are taking the plunge--with or without Mr. Right. Financial expert Vanessa Summers tells women how to do it-even if they have less-than-perfect credit or no extra cash for a down payment.
Readers will get the inside scoop on:
- Why a home is the best investment a single woman can make
- How even the credit-challenged can buy
- How much monthly mortgage they can afford on their salary
- How to find a great real estate agent and the best deals
- The art of "Trump-like" negotiation and closing the deal
Packed with practical, savvy advice, Buying Solo is the must-have guide for any woman who realizes that building equity and investing in herself isn't just smart, it's essential.