By Dede Wilson
(Wiley, Hardcover, 9780470186497, 304pp.)
Publication Date: September 2009
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Baking expert and public television cooking show host Dede Wilson helps you create show-stopping desserts that will make a lasting impression
If you're looking for a little wow factor to liven up the end of a meal, this is the book for you! Dede Wilson gives you a collection of desserts that are exotic, extravagant, and absolutely unforgettable-and you don't have to be a pastry chef to make them.
Many of the recipes are deceptively simple, such as the gorgeous Matcha Tea Leaf Shortbread and the amazing Hot Chocolate Truffle Bombs, made with just three ingredients. Others are more adventurous, such as the Chocolate-Glazed Marzipan Cake with Cognac-Soaked Apricots. Filled with surprises for the eye as well as the palate, the desserts you make from this book will be sure to keep guests talking long after the party is over. An ideal resource for holidays, birthdays, or any special occasion, Unforgettable Desserts
- Features 150 recipes for unforgettable cookies and bars, cakes, pies, tarts, custards, mousses, frozen desserts, candies, confections, and more
- Offers precise, easy-to-follow instructions and valuable tips
- Contains over thirty stunning color photographs of finished desserts
- Includes recipes for all skill levels
- Is written by the host of public television's Seasonings with Dede Wilson and the author of Wedding Cakes You Can Make
If you're looking to take your baking to the next level, Dede Wilson gives you desserts that take the cake-and the cookie, the pie, the pudding, and much more!
Dede Wilson is the host of the public television cooking show Seasonings with Dede Wilson, the author of numerous cookbooks including the Baker's Field Guide series, and a contributing editor to Bon Appétit. Keep up with her books and appearances at dedewilson.blogspot.com.