Reading Financial Reports For Dummies
By Lita Epstein
(For Dummies, Paperback, 9780470376287, 384pp.)
Publication Date: January 2009
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The second edition includes over 25 percent new and updated information including:
- New information on the separate accounting and financial reporting standards for private/small businesses versus public/large businesses
- Updated information that reflects the 2007 law on international financial reporting standards
- New content to match SEC and other governmental regulatory changes over the past three years
- New information about how the analyst-corporate connection has actually changed the playing field
- The impact of corporate communications and new technologies
- New examples that reflect the current trends
- Updated websites and resources
Lita Epstein, MBA, is a seasoned financial writer who focuses on helping people understand the complex worlds of money and finance. She was a financial manager for a medical clinic and content director for a financial services Web site, MostChoice.com. She also writes for AOL's Blogging Stocks and WalletPop.