Surviving Your Serengeti
7 Skills to Master Business and Life: A Fable of Self-Discovery
By Stefan Swanepoel
(John Wiley & Sons, Hardcover, 9780470947807, 176pp.)
Publication Date: March 2011
List Price: $21.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Praise for SURVIVING YOUR SERENGETI
"One of a kind. You'll actually know more about yourself after you read this book."--KEN BLANCHARD coauthor of The One Minute Manager(R) and Leading at a Higher Level
"Beautifully illustrates nature's basic survival strategies--and how they help you create a sense of meaning and purpose."--SUSAN SCOTT New York Times bestselling coauthor of Fierce Conversations
7 Questions This Book Tackles
1. Are you experiencing a challenge that you wish to overcome?
2. Do you want to discover your hidden survival skills?
3. Do you have a goal you have yet to achieve?
4. Would you like to discover your instinctive strengths?
5. Can you benefit from problem-solving thinking?
6. Do you know someone who has potential to excel?
7. Are you looking for a positive message to share?
Stefan serves as Chairman of RealtyU, the nations largest network of Real Estate educators, Vice Chairman of Genutec Business Solutions, a cutting edge enhanced communications service provider, Managing Partner of RealSure, a national management consulting company and the nation's foremost on trends impacting the real estate industry, as well as on the Board of Advisors of six additional companies including the largest association within NAR; the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC).
Stephen J Martin is President and CEO of Gwent Group, Inc, a consulting organization that provides advisory services in reallocating real property assets, merger and acquisition consultation and educational design advisory services. Martin is also the Director of Real Estate Certification Program (RECP).