Surviving Your Serengeti
7 Skills to Master Business and Life: A Fable of Self-Discovery
By Stefan Swanepoel
(John Wiley & Sons, Hardcover, 9780470947807, 176pp.)
Publication Date: March 2011
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Praise for SURVIVING YOUR SERENGETI
"One of a kind. You'll actually know more about yourself after you read this book."--KEN BLANCHARD coauthor of The One Minute Manager(R) and Leading at a Higher Level
"Beautifully illustrates nature's basic survival strategies--and how they help you create a sense of meaning and purpose."--SUSAN SCOTT New York Times bestselling coauthor of Fierce Conversations
7 Questions This Book Tackles
1. Are you experiencing a challenge that you wish to overcome?
2. Do you want to discover your hidden survival skills?
3. Do you have a goal you have yet to achieve?
4. Would you like to discover your instinctive strengths?
5. Can you benefit from problem-solving thinking?
6. Do you know someone who has potential to excel?
7. Are you looking for a positive message to share?