By John Grisham
(Dutton Juvenile, Hardcover, 9780525425779, 272pp.)
Publication Date: May 21, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Theodore Boone is back, and he’s facing his most dangerous case yet. As Strattenburg sits divided over a hot political and environmental issue, Theo finds himself in the middle of the battle. When he uncovers corruption beneath the surface, Theo will confront bigger risks than ever to himself and those he loves. But even face-to-face with danger, Theodore Boone will do whatever it takes to stand up for what’s right.
John Grisham is the author of a collection of stories, a work of nonfiction, three sports novels, four kids' books, and many legal thrillers. His work has been translated into forty-two languages. He lives near Charlottesville, Virginia.
Raves for the Theodore Boone series
- "Smartly written." --USA Today
- "Edge-of-your-seat drama, sophisticated plotting, and plenty of spunk." --Chicago Sun-Times
- "Classic Grisham." --The Los Angeles Times
- "Not since Nancy Drew has a nosy, crime-obsessed kid been so hard to resist." --The New York Times
- "Gripping . . . I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery. I think everyone will be enthralled by Theodore Boone." --Scholastic News