Publication Date: January 1988
List Price: $4.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Each Edition Includes:
- Comprehensive explanatory notes
- Vivid introductions and the most up-to-date scholarship
- Clear, modernized spelling and punctuation, enabling contemporary readers to understand the Elizabethan English
- Completely updated, detailed bibliographies and performance histories
- An interpretive essay on film adaptations of the play, along with an extensive filmography.
Daniel Fischlin is University Research Chair and Full Professor of English and Theatre Studies at the University of Guelph.
Turner is Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Hammersmith is Associate Professor of English at Auburn University.