Time Management for the Creative Person
Right-Brain Strategies for Stopping Procrastination, Getting Control of the Clock and Calendar, and Freeing U
By Lee Silber
(Crown Business, Paperback, 9780609800904, 304pp.)
Publication Date: March 24, 1998
List Price: $16.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
* Learning to say no when your plate is just too full
* How to know when a good job, not a great one, is good enough
* Making to do lists that include fun stuff, too that way you won t feel overwhelmed by work
* Time-saving techniques around the house that give you more time to get your work done and more time to spend with your loved ones
* The keys to clutter control that will keep your work space and your living space neat
With these and lots of other practical tips, Lee Silber will help anyone, from the time-starved caterer rushing to prepare for her next party to the preoccupied painter who forgets when the electric bill is due, make the most of their time and turn the clock and the calendar into friends, not foes.