Perfect Recipes for Having People Over
Publication Date: September 2005
List Price: $35.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Having your friends over is no big deal when you have the perfect recipe, one that's not only foolproof but simple and that fits into your hectic schedule. In her new cookbook, Pam Anderson shares nearly 200 perfectly convenient dishes, including
* Lacy Cheddar Crisps -- An irresistible one-ingredient hors d'oeuvre, ready in 10 minutes.
* Oven-Barbecued Pork -- Slow-cooked for 10 to 12 hours. You literally make this one in your sleep.
* Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese -- When kids are coming, why not serve the best version of their favorite?
* Shish Kebabs -- Satisfy every guest, from vegetarians to carnivores, in the same meal. Six exciting flavoring pastes offer all the variety you need.
* Easy Baked Risotto -- Elegant and effortless, with many sumptuous variations, including seafood and vegetarian. You socialize while it cooks.
* Orange-Glazed Asparagus -- One of the most versatile side dishes imaginable. Ready in 8 relaxed minutes.
* Molten Chocolate Cakes -- 15 minutes to oozy decadence.
Every recipe comes with helpful suggestions on what to serve with the dish, how to vary it, how to take shortcuts, and how to make it ahead.
Anderson revives the art of entertaining in this unthreatening collection of simple but elegant dishes. Her reassuring attitude will relax any nerve-jangled host.
The perfect guide for getting get-togethers together without the muddle, mess, or meltdown.
"In her fourth cookbook Pam Anderson...offers foolproof recipes for festive dishes...With her advice, even an incorrigible worrier could feed a crowd without fear." People Magazine