Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call
By Kelly Kealy (Editor)
(Fodor's Travel Publications, Paperback, 9780679009566, 294pp.)
Publication Date: December 27, 2011
List Price: $19.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- Make your trip to Alaska's Ports of Call unforgettable with illustrated features, maps, and color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
- Top experiences & attractions
- Lodging comparison charts
- Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Alaska's Ports of Call and beyond
- Discerning Fodor's Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
- "Word of Mouth" tips from fellow Fodor's travelers
- Illustrated features on glaciers, whales, and art
- Best shore excursions, town highlights, lunch spots, and places to buy authentic Alaskan gifts in each port of call
Opinions from destination experts
- Fodor's Alaska-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
- Frequently updated to provide the latest information.