Food of Portugal
By Jean Anderson
(William Morrow Cookbooks, Paperback, 9780688134150, 288pp.)
Publication Date: June 21, 1994
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- An extensive bilingual glossary explains, defines, and describes
- Portuguese food, wine, cooking, and restaurant terms.
- With notes for cooks and travelers on the language
- of Portuguese wine, food, and dining.
- Wine notes have been completely revised and updated.
- Color photographs of Portugal by the author.
The winner of five best cookbook awards (Tastemaker, James Beard, IACP) and a member of the James Beard Cookbook Hall of Fame, Jean Anderson writes for Bon AppÉtit, Food & Wine, Cottage Living, Gourmet, More, and other national publications. She lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.