How to Turn Your Million Dollar Idea Into a Reality (from the Man Who Sold MCG)
From Imagination to Implementation
By Pete Williams
(Wrightbooks, Paperback, 9780731405756, 272pp.)
Publication Date: January 2007
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Do you have a million-dollar idea but aren't sure how to make it a reality?
Young entrepreneur Pete Williams can show you where to start!
Pete Williams has been referred to as Australia's Richard Branson. At just 21 years of age, Pete embarked on a highly publicised and successful entrepreneurial venture, to sell the Melbourne Cricket Ground, in pieces!
In How to turn your million dollar idea into a reality, Pete passes on the techniques he used to sell the G, including:
- developing your idea to reach a hungry market
- achieving maximum sales for minimal expense using publicity and leverage
- structuring your business to suit your lifestyle
- pricing your products and services for maximum sales
- tapping into a worldwide market online
- using networking and team force to build your business.
Readers will also gain access to a wealth of free material on Pete's website, including discounts on his marketing seminars and products.
Pete Williams has a commerce degree with majors in marketing, commercial law and management. A successful real estate investor, Pete has worked in the USA, been credited with a Lions Club Youth of the Year Award and has been an Australian delegate at the International Round Square Conference. He now works with other entrepreneurs, helping them take their ideas from imagination to reality.