CISSP Training Kit
By David R. Miller
(Microsoft Press, Paperback, 9780735657823, 816pp.)
Publication Date: October 2011
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Maximize your performance on the CISSP Exam with this Training Kit from Microsoft Press®. This 2-in-1 kit includes a comprehensive study guide for 10 security domains, plus online practice tests to help you assess your skills. Work at your own pace through the practical exercises, then assess yourself with online practice questions—featuring multiple, customizable testing options to meet your specific needs.
Your Study Kit includes:
- In-depth, self-paced training in Security Management Practices, Business Continuity Planning, and eight other domains
- Rigorous, objective-by-objective review
- Exam tips from expert, exam-certified authors
- Online practice tests—take tests wherever you are through a browser or even a smartphone
- Customizable testing options
- Real-world scenarios and case study examples
David R. Miller (CISSP, MCT, MCITP) is an information technology and network engineering consultant; instructor; author; and technical editor of books, curricula, certification exams, and computer-based training videos. He has authored Microsoft Press Training Kits on Windows Server 2008 and Exchange Server 2007.