What Every Woman Wishes Her Father Had Told Her
Publication Date: October 2013
List Price: $12.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The father-daughter relationship is a truly special one?what a dad does can have a tremendous influence on helping his daughter to grow into a confident woman who does well in life.
So what does a daughter need most from her dad? What does a dad need to watch for and be aware of? Byron and Robin Yawn look to Scripture and life stories for practical principles that will help fathers become all they can be for their daughters. Among the topics they cover are?
- the importance of being a male role model a daughter can look up to
- the need to carefully balance sensitivity and strength
- the keys to good and meaningful father-daughter communication
- the character qualities a daughter needs most in her dad
- the ways a father can prepare his daughter for adulthood
A superb resource for helping fathers navigate this relationship in a way that results in lifelong joy and blessings.
Robin Yawn has been a pastor's wife for more than 20 years. As a daughter herself and the mother of a teenage girl, she understands the wisdom daughters need. Her life's calling is helping young ladies understand the freedom found in the gospel and how the love of God has the power to heal the most fractured soul.