52 Things Sons Need from Their Dads
What Fathers Can Do to Build a Lasting Relationship
By Jay Payleitner
(Harvest House Publishers, Paperback, 9780736957809, 184pp.)
Publication Date: March 2014
List Price: $12.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Perfect? No. But you're still the right dad for your boy.
Bestselling author Jay Payleitner, dad of four grown sons (and one amazing daughter), gives you a bucketful of man-friendly ideas on how build a father-and-son relationship. Good news is, you don't have to say a lot. By your life and example, you can
- show your boy why it's good to be a guy
- demonstrate how to treat women well
- teach him to work hard and have fun, often at the same time
- show him how to live with honesty and self-respect
- give him the inner confidence to live a purposeful life
These 52 quick-to-read chapters offer great ways to relate or spend time as dad and son. And each idea provides a new building block for a father-son relationship that will help your boy along the path to becoming a man.