Flux, Paperback, 9780738721293, 225pp.
Publication Date: September 8, 2010
1. First, the dirt and sweat are just too horrible to contemplate.
2. Going goth to infiltrate a high school and see who's messing with supernatural powers means no color palette to speak of. And don't even get me started on the shoes.
3. Making out with your vamp-stud boyfriend while hunting down evil rogue vampires, unless it's part of your cover, is totally grounds for extra push-ups.
4. When going goth, you've totally got to strike words like awesome and phat from your vocab.
5. Who's running this spy school, you ask? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. 'Course, then you might become one of us--the few, the proud, the fangtabulous. Lucienne Diver interviewed by RT Book Reviews.