Non Campus Mentis
World History According to College Students
By Anders Henriksson (Compiled by)
(Workman Publishing, Hardcover, 9780761122746, 145pp.)
Publication Date: September 2001
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Did You Know:
- Cesar was assassinated on the Yikes of March when he is reported to have said, "Me too, Brutus "
- Stalin, Roosevelt, Churchill, and Truman were known as the "Big Three"
- Rasputin was a pheasant by birth
- Judyism had one big God named Yahoo
- Westward expansion ended at Custard's Last Stand
- Marie Curie won the Noel Prize for inventing the radiator
- The Civil Rights movement turned the corner with Martin Luther Junior's famous "If I Had a Hammer" speech