It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken
The Smart Girl's Break-Up Buddy
Publication Date: September 5, 2006
List Price: $14.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
From Greg Behrendt, the co-author of the smash two-million copy bestseller "He's Just Not That Into You," comes "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken"--the ultimate survival guide to getting over Mr. Wrong and reclaiming your inner Superfox. From how to put yourself through "he-tox," to how to throw yourself a kick-ass pity party, Greg and his wife, Amiira, share their hilarious and helpful roadmap for getting past the heartache and back into the game. You will learn:
- Why you shouldn't call him--and what he's thinking when you do
- How to keep your friends and not lose your job
- How to avoid breakup pitfalls: IMing, stalking, having sex with your ex
- Reframing reality--seeing the relationship for what it was
- How to transform yourself into a hot, happening Superfox and get a jump on the better, brighter future that awaits
Complete with an essential workbook to help you put the crazy down on paper and not take it out into the world, "It's Called a Breakup""Because It's Broken" is a must-have manual for finding your way back to an even more rocking you.
“You will get through this, and you’ll do it faster with the help of It’s Called a Breakup Because It’s Broken.” —Glamour
“Insightful, been-there-have-the-scars-to-prove-it wisdom.” —New York Post