Publication Date: September 2006
List Price: $14.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Clementine is having not so good of a week.
- On Monday she's sent to the principal's office for cutting off Margaret's hair.
- Tuesday, Margaret's mother is mad at her.
- Wednesday, she's sent to the principal again.
- Thursday, Margaret stops speaking to her.
- Friday starts with yucky eggs and gets worse.
- And by Saturday, even her mother is mad at her.
About the AuthorWhen Sara Pennypacker was a kid, she thought her parents' job was to keep life dull. She is very much afraid her own children felt the same way about her. Now that she's grown up, she is the author of the acclaimed middle grade novel Summer of the Gypsy Moths; the award-winning, New York Times bestselling Clementine chapter book series; and the picture books Pierre in Love and Sparrow Girl. She divides her time between Cape Cod and Florida.
Marla Frazee has illustrated many acclaimed picture books, including "God Got a Dog" by Cynthia Rylant; "Stars "by Mary Lyn Ray; "All the World" by Liz Garton Scanlon, which received a 2010 Caldecott Honor; "Everywhere Babies" by Susan Meyers; and "Harriet, You'll Drive Me Wild!" by Mem Fox; as well as her own "Farmer and the Clown"; "Boot & Shoe"; "The Boss Baby"; "Walk On!"; "Roller Coaster"; "Santa Claus the World's Number One Toy Expert"; and "A Couple of Boys Have the Best Week Ever", which received a 2009 Caldecott Honor. She is also the illustrator of the bestselling Clementine chapter book series by Sara Pennypacker. She lives with her family in Pasadena, California. Visit her at MarlaFrazee.com.