The Procrastinator's Handbook
Mastering the Art of Doing It Now
By Rita Emmett
(Walker & Company, Paperback, 9780802775986, 224pp.)
Publication Date: September 2000
List Price: $13.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Almost everyone procrastinates. For some it causes problems and strains relationships at home and at work. For most people, though, procrastination is a frustrating or troublesome habit we would like to overcome. Rita Emmett will inspire you to get started. With humor and with advice drawn from her own triumph over procrastination and that of people she has met at her acclaimed seminars, she gives you proven tips and techniques for:
- identifying how and why you put things off
- motivating yourself to begin--and finish--unpleasant tasks
- organizing your time and efforts to achieve your goals
- developing strategies to move forward when stuck or reverting to old procrastination patterns
Filled with useful advice and real-life stories of people who have overcome procrastination, and written with a winning touch, "The Procrastinator's Handbook" is as entertaining as it is helpful and rewarding. After reading it, you'll find that your self-esteem and your productivity grow.