Cracking the AP Biology Exam
By Kim Magloire
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124102, 339pp.)
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
List Price: $18.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Biology Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Expert subject reviews for all test topics
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• Updated content chapters and strategies for the new AP Biology exam
Ted Silver is a graduate of Yale University, the Yale School of Medicine, and the law school at the University of Connecticut. He became affiliated with The Princeton Review in 1988 as the chief architect of The Princeton Review's MCAT course. Dr. Silver's full-time profession is as Associate Professor of Law at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center.
Kim Magloire is a graduate of Princeton University. She joined The Princeton Review in 1984 as an SAT teacher, and has since taught The Princeton Review's SAT II. LSAT. GMAT, GRE, and MCAT programs. Magloire is currently attending graduate school at Columbia University.