Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam
By Richard Hartzell
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124140, 259pp.)
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
List Price: $18.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• Targeted review of literary devices, rhetorical modes, and key vocabulary terms
• Detailed coverage of all essay types—synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentartive
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score, plus pacing drills to help you practice
• Comprehensive "Hit Parade" of important vocabulary
• Engaging review activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests