Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam, 2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124164, 240pp.)
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP English Literature & Composition Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Expert subject reviews and recommendations for major AP English Literature & Composition topics, including poetry, drama, fiction (novels and short stories), expository prose, and more
• Strategies for cracking the essay types: analysis of poetry, analysis of prose, and open essay
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice tests and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam