Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam, 2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124188, 352pp.)
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Environmental Science Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• Thorough review of all necessory laboratory exercises
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score
• Quick-study lists of important environmental science terms
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Engaging review activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests