Cracking the AP Psychology Exam
By Laura Talamo (Contribution by)
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124263, 332pp.)
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
List Price: $18.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
- Thorough subject reviews for all test topics, from sensation and perception to abnormal psychology
- A step-by-step guide to writing high-scoring free-response essays
- Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score
- Comprehensive coverage of all topics, with key terms lists
- Practice drills for every content review chapter
- Engaging review activities to help you critially assess your progress
- Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests.