Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124263, 352pp.)
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Psychology Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Thorough subject reviews for all test topics, from sensation and perception to abnormal psychology
• A step-by-step guide to writing high-scoring free-response essays
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score
• Comprehensive coverage of all topics, with key terms lists
• Practice drills for every content review chapter
• Engaging review activities to help you critially assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests