Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2014 Edition
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124317, 320pp.)
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive coverage of elections, political parties, institutions of government, constitutional underpinnings, interest groups, public policy, civil rights, and more
• Glossary of key U.S. Government and Politics terms
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice tests and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• Useful strategies for cracking the free-response section