Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, 2014 Edition (Revised)
By Princeton Review
(Princeton Review, Paperback, 9780804124751, 400pp.)
Publication Date: February 4, 2014
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the revised AP Chemistry Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
The AP Chemistry course and test are undergoing major changes, with a new version of the exam debuting in May 2014. Inside Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, you'll find:
• 2 full-length practice tests (with detailed explanations) that include the new multiple choice and constructed response question types
• Expert subject reviews for all test topics that reflect the changes to the 2014 AP Chemistry exam, including newly-incorporated test topics and "Big Ideas" organization
• Practice drills at the end of each chapter
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• A comprehensive list of key chemistry equations and constants