By Mary E. Pearson
(Henry Holt & Company, Hardcover, 9780805094343, 290pp.)
Publication Date: March 19, 2013
List Price: $17.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Locke Jenkins has some catching up to do. After spending 260 years as a disembodied mind in a little black box, he has a perfect new body. But before he can move on with his unexpected new life, he'll have to return the Favor he accepted from the shadowy resistance group known as the Network.
Locke must infiltrate the home of a government official by gaining the trust of his daughter, seventeen-year-old Raine, and he soon finds himself pulled deep into the world of the resistance--and into Raine's life.
In "Fox Forever," Mary E. Pearson brings the story she began in "The Adoration of Jenna Fox" and continued in "The Fox Inheritance" to a breathtaking conclusion as Locke discovers that being truly human requires much more than flesh and blood.
Praise for THE ADORATION OF JENNA FOX:
* “Raises the ante in unexpected ways until the very last page.” —Publishers Weekly, starred review
* “This is a beautiful blend of science fiction, medical thriller, and teen-relationship novel that melds into a seamless whole that will please fans of all three genres.” —School Library Journal, starred review
* “[An] outstanding examination of identity, science and ethics.” —Kirkus Reviews, starred review
“This novel is truly unlike any other I have ever read and is a breath of fresh air.” —ELLEgirl
“This is an amazingly powerful, thought-provoking, just brilliant novel.” —Teen Book Review
Praise for THE FOX INHERITANCE:
“Riveting, thought-provoking.” —Suzanne Collins, author of The Hunger Games
* “A dazzling blend of science fiction, mystery, and teen friendship drama.” —Publishers Weekly, starred review
“Gripping, urgent, and highly appealing.” —School Library Journal
“You’ll have no problem getting wrapped up in Locke, Kara, and Jenna’s fascinating (and slightly terrifying) story, even if you haven’t read the first novel.” —Seventeen.com
Praise for FOX FOREVER:
"A crucial, memorable conclusion for readers." -- Kirkus Reviews
"The denouement offers Locke and Jenna (The Adoration of Jenna Fox, rev. 5/08) an opportunity for closure in their relationship, and the final chapter, set thirty years later, brings the trilogy to a satisfying conclusion." -- The Horn Book
"Will grip readers." -- Booklist