Watson-Guptill Publications, Paperback, 9780823003693, 64pp.
Publication Date: September 2003
Geared for eager young artists ages 8 and up, Xtreme Art: Draw Manga is an easy-to-follow guide to drawing manga-style heroes, villains, faeries, and monsters. Dozens of eye-popping renderings are broken down into only four simple steps--in each step, new lines are highlighted in a bright second color, making it easy to progress through the steps and build the final drawing. Best-selling author Christopher Hart packs the pages with images and techniques kids can use to start drawing right away.
- Launch of a new series for readers ages 8 and up
- An excellent precursor to Kids
Draw, targeted at younger, less-
- Proven author with over a million books sold
- An affordable, fun-filled introduction to an exciting new art form
- Teaches without intimidating,
motivating kids with immediate results.