A Glaze of Color
Creating Color and Design on Ceramics
Publication Date: May 2004
List Price: $19.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- All of the techniques discussed are applicable to ready-made bisqueware, as well as wheel-thrown or hand-built ceramics
- Explains the entire glazing process, from color and design to kilns and firing
- Demonstrates a wide variety of techniques for applying underglaze as well as information on colored glazes and post-firing techniques
- Beautiful color photograph throughout
- There are over 1,000 paint-your-own ceramic studios in the US.