The Art of Resin Clay
Techniques for Creating Jewelry and Decorative Objects
Publication Date: November 22, 2011
List Price: $21.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Discover the Creative Possibilities of Resin Clay
Imagine being able to imitate the look of rare coral, create oversized but featherweight statement jewelry, or mix clay with other mediums—all without firing. The Art of Resin Clay explores the creative potential of this material, in both air-dry and two-part formulas, and guides you through everything you’ll need to get started:
• Information on choosing the right kind of resin clay, essential tools and techniques, and safety guidelines
• Tips for mixing colors, finishing, and adding jewelry findings
• 20 projects covering a variety of creative techniques
• Galleries of work by influential artists and crafts designers who use this versatile material