This Business of Television
Publication Date: March 1, 2006
List Price: $35.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- Practical and comprehensive--the only book of its kind
- More than 300 American colleges and universities have television curriculums
- Revised edition focuses on the changing world market for television
- Replaces ISBN 0-8230-7704-7
Howard J. Blumenthal has produced several hundred hours of programming, including game shows, talk shows, dramas, and children's programming. He is also the author of more than twenty books, including the CD Listener's Guide series, published by Billboard Books. He lives in Newtown, PA. Oliver R. Goodenough has been in legal practice for more than twenty-five years, specializing in entertainment and communications law, as well as business and corporate law. A professor at the Vermont Law School, he lives in Woodstock, VT.