Square Foot Gardening
By Mel Bartholomew
(Rodale Books, Paperback, 9780878573417, 347pp.)
Publication Date: February 1, 1981
List Price: $16.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Twice as much in half the space!
* A complete garden book for both the beginner and the expert
* A new way to garden with 80 percent less space and work
* The companion book to the nationally acclaimed television series
* Over 900,000 copies in print
Square Foot Gardening presents a new way to garden in less space with less work.
* Grow a perfect garden in only 10 minutes a day.
* Harvest the biggest tomatoes.
* Enjoy spectacular flowers every day.
* Ideal for beginners from 4 to 94.
* Simple, easy, attractive and rewarding gardens.
Mel Martholomew, a retired engineer, found the answer to the frustrations of most gardeners, "I found a beter way to garden," says Mel, "one that's more efficent, more manageable and less work." The result is Square Foot Gardening. His method has received world-wid recognition for its simplicity and uniqueness and has been written up in every major newspaper and gardening magazine.