Living in the Abundance of God
By John Osteen
(FaithWords, Hardcover, 9780892968855, 224pp.)
Publication Date: May 14, 2013
Other Editions of This Title: Compact Disc
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
It is just as important to learn how to receive a blessing as it is to be willing to give one. So teaches John Osteen in this eye-opening book. Growing up during The Great Depression, John's mentality was shaped by frugality that seeped even into his spiritual life. When God tried to bless and increase his life, he struggled with receiving the abundance of God. But the Bible shows us example after example of those whom God blesses after they lose everything.
God wants to shower us with abundance:
- Grace for Your Every Need
- Forgiveness for Every Relationship
- Righteousness for Every Accusation of Satan
- Joy for Your Heartache and Pain
- Provision for Your Every Lack
- Love to Reach Out to Others
- Power for Your Weakness
- The Holy Spirit for Changing the World
- Abundant Freedom for Every Stronghold
- Miracles for Your Impossibilities
The late John Osteen served as a pastor, evangelist, author, and teacher for 60 years. He founded the Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas in 1959, and hosted the weekly "John Osteen" television program for 16 years, reaching millions in the U.S. and extending to 100 countries. He also traveled extensively throughout the world, taking the message of God's love, healing, and power to people of all nations.