Becoming a Man of Unwavering Faith
Publication Date: May 2011
Other Editions of This Title: Compact Disc
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
During the course of his 60-year ministry, John Osteen combined an extraordinary love for people with a vision for ministry best described in his own words: "No limits." In this hardcover volume not only includes content from John's sermon transcripts, but also a foreword and commentary written by his son, Joel; the principles of this "no limits" faith come alive again for a new generation.
For the moments of struggle and temptation that every man faces, and the times in life when he feels surrounded and under attack, John's message is profoundly simple-those moments are precisely the time for an unwavering faith. In this book, John schools today's believers in seven qualities of unwavering faith:
1. It hears and sees what the world cannot see or hear.
2. It prays earnestly even though it has already heard the answer.
3. It is strong when there is no evidence of the answer.
4. It always says, "Go Again!"
5. It goes on when there's just a little evidence.
6. It believes for the big when it sees the little.
7. It begins with nothing but ends up doing mighty things for God.
Osteen also provides principles for those times when faith doesn't seem to be working. BECOMING A MAN OF UNWAVERING FAITH is a guidebook to stronger faith, from a man who spent a lifetime testing its limits.
The late John Osteen served as a pastor, evangelist, author, and teacher for 60 years. He founded the Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas in 1959, and hosted the weekly "John Osteen" television program for 16 years, reaching millions in the U.S. and extending to 100 countries. He also traveled extensively throughout the world, taking the message of God's love, healing, and power to people of all nations.