Fodor's San Francisco's 25 Best
(Fodor's, Paperback, 9781400003990, 176pp.)
Publication Date: March 6, 2012
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Top25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience San Francisco
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Quintessential sights, from the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz Island to an 18th-century Spanish mission
• The best places for contemporary seasonal cooking, plus Italian trattorias, dim sum restaurants, and Mexican taquerias
• Astounding art, from 20th-century masters at SFMOMA to Rodin sculptures at the Palace of the Legion of Honor
• Splashy stores in Union Square, independent bookstores, the Ferry Building Farmers’ Market
• Kid-friendly attractions for an hour or a day, from cablecar rides to the Exploratorium
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Mick Sinclair has authored several other guidebooks to San Francisco and California.