Fodor's Los Cabos & the Baja Peninsula, 2nd Edition
Fodor's, Paperback, 9781400004386, 308pp.
Publication Date: July 6, 2010
List Price: $19.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Fodor’s Los Cabos & Baja
PLAN YOUR PERFECT GETAWAY
• Make your trip to Los Cabos unforgettable with 25 maps, illustrated features, and color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Lodging comparison charts
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, the southern peninsula , and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on surfing, sportfishing, whale-watching, spas, wine country, and more
• Best beaches, shopping, and bars and nightclubs
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s California-, New Mexico-, and Central America--based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail…" –The Sacramento Bee
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune
"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic
"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser