Fodor's Amsterdam & the Netherlands
with Side Trips Through Belgium
(Fodor's, Paperback, 9781400005093, 464pp.)
Publication Date: February 22, 2011
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
• Make your trip to Amsterdam unforgettable with illustrated features, 34 maps, and color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences & attractions
• A lodging comparison chart
• Easy-to-read city and regional color maps
Explore Amsterdam, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Best Day Trips from Amsterdam and Side Trips through the Netherlands and Belgium
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Holland-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org