(Fodor's, Paperback, 9781400005192, 496pp.)
Publication Date: March 15, 2011
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
• Make your trip to Egypt unforgettable with illustrated features, maps, and 241 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences & attractions
• Lodging comparison charts
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Cairo, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on the pyramids, mythology, and hieroglyphics
• Best sailing trips down the Nile and camel rides in the desert.
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Revised annually to provide the latest information
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org