Fodor's Chicago's 25 Best
By Mick Sinclair
(Fodor's, Paperback, 9781400005413, 128pp.)
Publication Date: February 8, 2011
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Top 25 Must-See Sights. Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Chicago.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Classic Chicago, from Frank LloydWright’s home to Lincoln Park’s 1,200 acres
• Essential museums, from the Art Institute to the Museum of Science and Industry
• The dish on local restaurants and culture
• Hot nightlife, from River North to Lakeview
• Tours of Chicago’s finest architecture
• Travel tips, from the “El” to O’Hare
• The best of the ’burbs
Insider Tips • Expert Advice
The author: Mick Sinclair has made a career of homing in
on the nooks and crannies of America’s largest cities. He has
authored guidebooks to San Francisco, New York, and
Miami, among other destinations.