Fodor's Rome's 25 Best
(Fodor's, Paperback, 9781400005505, 176pp.)
Publication Date: March 6, 2012
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Top25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Rome
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Unforgettable vistas from St. Peter’s Basilica and the Spanish Steps
• Great places to stop for pizza, gelato, or caffè
• Venues for classical music, opera, and jazz
• Classic Rome: the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Forum
• Opulent palaces, magnificent fountains, and romantic piazzas
• More than two thousand years of art—from Etruscan artifacts to Michelangelo and Bernini
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Tim Jepson, once the Rome correspondent for London’s Sunday Telegraph, has written and contributed to many books about Italy.