Fodor's Hawaii 2010
Fodor's Hawaii 2010
Fodor's, Paperback, 9781400008339, 648pp.
Publication Date: August 25, 2009
Fodor’s. For Choice Travel Experiences.
Fodor’s helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. Although you’re at the helm, Fodor’s offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. It’s like having a friend on Hawaii!
• Your vacation never looked better. This Fodor’s full-color guide paints an unforgettable picture of Hawaii with vibrant maps, vividly illustrated features, and stunning color photos.
• Updated annually, Fodor’s Hawaii provides the most accurate and up-to-date information available in a guidebook.
• Fodor’s Hawaii features options for a variety of budgets, interests, and tastes, so you make the choices to plan your trip of a lifetime.
• If it’s not worth your time, it’s not in this book. Fodor’s discriminating ratings, including our top tier Fodor’s Choice designations, ensure that you’ll know about the most interesting and enjoyable places on Hawaii.
• Experience Hawaii like a local! Fodor’s Hawaii includes unique photo-features that impart the state’s culture, covering Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Napali Coast, The Road to Hana, Pearl Harbor, and much more!
• Indispensable, customized trip planning tools include “Top Reasons to Go,” “Word of Mouth” advice from other travelers, and tips to help save money, bypass lines, and avoid common travel pitfalls.
Visit Fodors.com for more ideas and information, travel deals, vacation planning tips, reviews and to exchange travel advice with other travelers.
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail…" –The Sacramento Bee
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune
"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic
"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser