The Baby Boomer Diet
Body Ecology's Guide to Growing Younger
Publication Date: October 11, 2011
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
As baby boomers, we’re a generation that has transformed society. How will we redefine aging? This book provides a blueprint for restoring a vital friendship with our bodies and, in turn, renewing our bond with the earth. It shows us how we can live fuller, healthier, more meaningful lives.A fascinating blend of cutting-edge medical information, practical health advice, and spiritual wisdom, The Baby Boomer Diet is relevant for people of any age. Written by Donna Gates—theoriginator of Body Ecology,a world-renowned system of healing—this long-awaited book suggests that we don’t simply have to age gracefully, we can age with panache. What’s Inside This Groundbreaking Book:
- Anti-aging remedies that will make you feel and look younger
- The missing piece to all traditional diet programs
- Insight into why we age and how we can prevent it
- Little-known wellness secrets that address the stresses and pressures of our modern world
- Ways to apply Body Ecology’s seven universal principles to the health challenges associated with aging
- Superfood recommendations for increased energy, vitality, and disease prevention
Donna Gates is a widely acclaimed nutritional consultant, lecturer, and author. She is the author of "The Body Ecology Diet" and "The Stevia Story,"