Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future
Tyndale House Publishers, Hardcover, 9781414311357, 312pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2006
With over one million novels in print, "New York Times" best-selling author Joel C. Rosenberg has been called “eerily prophetic” and a “modern Nostradamus” for his uncanny ability to write political thrillers that come true. In his first "nonfiction" book, this evangelical Christian from an Orthodox Jewish heritage takes readers on an unforgettable journey through prophecy and current events into the future of Iraq after Saddam, Russia after Communism, Israel after Arafat, and Christianity after radical Islam. You won't want to miss Joel's exclusive interviews with Israeli, Palestinian, and Russian leaders, and previously classified CIA and White House documents. Similar to the approach Joel takes in his novels, his desire is to draw readers into stories, anecdotes, and predictions in a way that builds confidence that allows Joel to share his faith in Jesus Christ and the reliability of Scripture as a guide to understanding the past and the future. Drawing on his experience in Washington, his own exclusive interviews with world leaders, and his astute political acumen, Joel makes sense of the events surrounding the Middle East. He connects information in a way that will make you understand and really care about the world's most important events and how they impact your life—from gas prices to your bank account. "Epicenter" is about:
- Change—big changes, dramatic changes, changes that will transform the world as we know it
- Answers—what the changes are underway in the world's most important countries
- Insight—readers will understand the trajectory of world events by being taken inside the governments of Iran, Iraq, Russia, China, and more
- Accessibility—aimed for a wide audience in both the general and Christian markets
- Faith—Joel shares his faith in Jesus Christ and the reliability of Scripture
- Will Iraq go from bad to worse?
- Will Israel and her Arab neighbors find peace, or is another major Middle East war just around the corner?
- If the new, post-Soviet Russia is our friend, why is the Kremlin creating a new class of thermonuclear weapons and building an alliance with radical Islam?
About the Author
Joel C. Rosenberg is a New York Times bestselling author with more than 2.5 million copies sold among his seven novels (The Last Jihad, The Last Days, The Ezekiel Option, The Copper Scroll, Dead Heat, The Twelfth Imam, and The Tehran Initiative), four nonfiction books (Epicenter, Inside the Revolution, Implosion, and The Invested Life), and digital short (Israel at War). A communications strategist based in Washington, D.C., he has worked with some of the world s most influential and provocative leaders, including Steve Forbes, Rush Limbaugh, Natan Sharansky, and Benjamin Netanyahu. Once a political columnist for World magazine, he now writes commentaries for National Review as well as a weekly e-mail update known as Flash Traffic for business and political leaders. A front-page Sunday New York Times profile called him a force in the capital. He has also been profiled by the Washington Times and the Jerusalem Post and has been interviewed on ABC s Nightline, CNN Headline News, FOX News Channel, The History Channel, MSNBC, The Rush Limbaugh Show, and The Sean Hannity Show.